|This comic I created for ~Juffs's contest TLK-funny comic strip beat out for the title of my most popular deviation! Thanks for all the comments and faves!|
|You'll find TLK, Jedi, General Grievous, Dinosaurs, wildcats, wolves, dragons, Transformers, Spider-Man, and the Cobra Commander in here, among other things... It's kinda crowded--to say the least.|
Thank you guys... ALL of you... who left inspiring, happy, upbeat little messages for me in my shoutbox, as comments, and in my note inbox. Thank you very, very, very much! If anybody was worried about me, please know that I am fine. Totally fine. I was just feeling a little overwhelmed these last few days. What with work, commissions, everyday life and whatnot, it all kinda caught up to me all at once. Thankfully, I'm on top of the game again - mostly thanks to you! I have the bestest group of watchers ever!
And now, for your entertainment... a little tag. (I really never do these things, so please... no tags. )
I was tagged by: Yay!
- This is a Disney animated only tag - No live-action films.
- Pixar films and characters are allowed
- Honorable Mentions are allowed.
You must tag 5 of your friends at the end of this tag.
- Have fun, and I hope you’ll enjoy this tag.
Name 5 of your favourite Disney animated films.
1. The Lion King
4. The Great Mouse Detective
5. The Fox and the Hound
The Little Mermaid
The Sword in the Stone
Beauty and the Beast
Name 3 of your favourite Disney characters
1. Nala (Lion King)
2. Jasmine (Aladdin)
3. Wall-e (WALL-E)
Name 3 of your favourite Disney villains
1. Ratigan (The Great Mouse Detective)
2. Scar (Lion King)
3. Jafar (Aladdin)
Name 3 of your favourite Disney pairings.
1. Simba & Nala (Lion King)
2. Aladdin & Jasmine (Aladdin)
3. WALL-E & Eva (WALL-E)
(^ I really couldn't argue with this. )
3 Disney moments that have made you cry.
1. The Lion King - When Mufasa dies, and when Simba roars at the end.
2. WALL-E - when Eve thinks Wall-E is gone (Seriously, I cry so much during this movie, it's embarrasing!).
3. Toy Story 3 - the last 15 minutes.
The Fox and the Hound, when the widow leaves Tod alone in the woods. (< again, couldn't argue. )
Up, when Carl looks through the rest of Ellie's Adventure Book
3 Disney moments that have made you riled up.
1. The Fox and the Hound - When Copper blames Tod for Chief hurting himself. (< PsalmSeven is right on, again. This used to frustrate me sooo much! )
2. Cinderella - When the ugly step-sisters rip Cinderella's dress.
3. Cars - When McQueen didn't cross the finish line (he could have crossed it and then went back... but then he wouldn't have learned the lesson, yeah, yeah, I know), and they gave Chick the throphy even though he clearly cheated.
3 Disney moments that have, or still frighten you.
1. Snow White - When the Queen transforms into the hag (I still can't watch it.
2. The Little Mermaid - the whole climax with Ursula.
3. Toy Story - Sid's creepy toys (not anymore; I think they're cool!).
3 Disney moments that make you happy.
1. Lion King - The whole "I Just Can't Wait to be King" sequence/song
2. WALL-E - Whenever WALL-E and Eve are together
3. The ending of every Disney movie.
3 of your favourite Disney songs.
1. "Can You Feel the Love Tonight?" (Lion King)
2. "Friend Like Me" (Aladdin)
3. "Kiss the Girl" (The Little Mermaid)
"Beauty and the Beast"
"You'll Be in My Heart" (Tarzan)
"Why Should I Worry?" (Oliver and Co.)
"I See the Light" (Tangled)
"You've Got a Friend in Me" (Toy Story)