My GalleryPoints Commissions"Betrothed" - My Lion King ComicAdoptablesFAQ
Commissions Are Closed
I do points commissions!
Send me a note if you want one and we'll discuss the details.
More info on pricing/examples are listed below. All prices are negotiable.
Scroll down to see my policy/guarantee. * I use points to buy my DA subby, give away points/buy subbies for friends, donate points in contests, and am pretty all around generous.
PricesAll commissions must be paid for after the sketch stage is approved (if the commissioner asks to see the sketch, otherwise commissions must be paid for in advance). If the commission IS for a sketch, it must be paid for in advance.Animal Characters
- a full body character sketch (+20
for each additional character)
60 - 80
- an upper body/headshot character portrait (see above for additional characters)
80 - 100
- an inked, full body character pic (see above)
100 - 200
- a custom-designed character (price varies on species and design)
120 - 300
- a simple character ref sheet (one side shown) for any original animal character
450 - 1000
- a complex character ref sheet (all 4 sides shown) for any original animal character (price varies on species and design)
50 - 100
- add a background to any of the above options (except character sheets; for those I do a texture or a simple gradient BG as part of the package)
200 - 350
- a full-color, full body single character pic with no background (gradient or textured BG is optional), with or without shading (+80
for each additional character)
250 - 400
- a full-color, full body single character pic with background
450 - 700
- a full-color, full body pic with 2 characters (+80-140
for each additional character) and a BGHuman Characters
80 - 100
a single, half-body (head and shoulders, partial waist) character portrait sketch. (Price varies on complexity of design.)
- a single, half-body inked (detailed) character portrait.
- a single, full-body inked (detailed) character pic.
- a single, half-body character portrait w/full color and shading. Simple or no background.
- a single, full body character pic, w/full color and shading. Simple/no background.
600 - 700
(depending on how complex/simple poses are) - 2 characters w/full color and shading. Simple/no background. (+50-100
for each additional character after that.)
- two characters w/full color and shading. More complex/detailed background with the option of special effects in foreground and/or background.
- add a detailed background to any of the first three options.Lineart Inking
I will ink your sketches for you in Photoshop. I have done this for a few people before and they've been very satisfied.
I usually take less than 24 hours to give these back to you finished (as long as I'm not too busy).
(small sketch/icon base - 400 x 400 pixels or less)
(medium sketch - up to 800 x 800 pixels)
(large sketch - greater than 800 x 800 pixels)
HUGE sketches (or hyper-detailed sketches) will cost more than 80
because they make my computer run slowly and take longer.Icons
- a custom avatar (50 x 50 pixels)
Single picture or semi-animated
- a fully-animated custom avatar (50 x 50 pixels) The fully-animated icons are CLOSED right now. Other icons (still images and/or screencaps) are still OPEN.Price varies if it's animated, involves drawing original art for it, or any other extra effort.Other
- a custom background (you will have exclusive rights to use this background for your own art for as long as you want; that's forever, peeps.
- a comic (up to 5 pages; 600
- a full body character sketch + extra character + added background)
- a headshot portrait (transparent BG)
- headshot portraits (simple/gradient BG)
- a headshot portrait + extra character
- an inked, two-character, full-body commission
- a full-color, full-body, shaded, single character pic with no background
- a full-color, full body single character pic, shaded with simple bg
- a full-color, full body, shaded two-character pic with textured BG shading
- full-color, full body single character pic examples (with full backgrounds)
- examples of full-color, full body multiple character pics (with full backgrounds)
- simple character ref sheet examples
- a simple character sheet + an extra headshot
- complex character ref sheet examples
- a complex character sheet + an extra image
- custom designed character examples (simple ref sheet included)
- a half-body human character portrait sketch
- a half-body, fully colored human character portrait with simple BG
- a combo of human and animal characters in full-body poses, fully colored/shaded, w/detailed BG
------------------------------------------------------*Nala15's Commission Policy/Guarantee
I specialize in drawing "clean" art and try not to put my art in a situation where it would require a PG-13 rating or a DA mature filter.
Please don't ask me to draw excessive violence, blood, or gore.
I will not draw a character making on obscene gesture or (in the case of talk ballons/captions) using foul language or explicitives.
I will not draw any "slash" images, homosexual scenes (implied or otherwise), or nude figures.
If you are not completely satisfied with your commission, I'll make adjustments or redo your commission for free and/or refund your points. For a complete point refund situation, you must decribe in detail why you are not satisfied with your commission. For example, telling me "it sucks" or "my character doesn't look right" does not validate a full refund. Please describe in detail
to me what is wrong. In almost all cases, I can fix it.
Thank you for your understanding.